Friday, October 2, 2009

9 days left ( Moving day )

I woke up early and started moving things. Dad and Jamie ( Sister ) are suppose to have started driving at 6am. I still am organizing here. I took the flat screen off the bedroom wall and am still putting things into boxes. I am not sure how easy it will be to load everything into the truck and trailer with just me a middle aged women ( Sorry Jamie ) and my retired father. Unfortunately it is a Friday afternoon and we will have to make due. It will be a long day.

Today was a little sad when I got up and realized all the lasts....( last day in the apartment, last shower in the apartment, last night sleeping in the apartment ) That after today I will visit the apartment a couple times but as for living in it...its over. The weather is turning cooler and i sense it is time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment