Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 days left... ( and unemployed )


So today is my first day of being unemployed. I have been pretty busy today. I did two loads of laundry. I went to the gym ( but don't ask what i ate for lunch. I have more boxes to pack. I am going to the cable place soon to turn in my cable box ( No cable...thank god I have two days of viewing saved on my TIVO). It is now after 1am and I haven't shaved so that gives me an unemployed kind of feeling. Maybe tomorrow I will wear my pajamas and robe till noon.


I haven't talked to Toni today but I know he IS getting our keys. Yes I have a Rio address and soon I will have keys. I have tried to find out more about Rio Comprido ( long River ) but I haven't found too much on the web. Oh well, I will be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment