Sunday, October 4, 2009

7 days left...




I still woke up kind of early. I am not use to a single bed. Jamie made eggs and toast for breakfast. I was finally able to video chat with Toni. He showed me our new apartment via video feed. It looks really great and I am very excited to go next Sunday. It seems pretty large and the view from the window was very cute. I could see the apartments and the mountains. It looks like a great neighborhood.

We met Dad, Carolyn ( stepmother ) her sister Janet and her husband Bob. We had lunch at the Pines Country club. It was an all you can eat buffet. The food was ok and I probably ate too much. It may say it is a country club but it feels more like a retirement home.

Later, me and Jamie did some shopping. Jamie bought new Jeans and some things for her house. I am use to being in Ohio so this is kind of a mental break from New York and my new found unemployment. Time is really going quickly and I will be on the plane to Brazil before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment