Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tersa-feira ( Tuesday )

Today we woke up reasonable early. We went to Copacabana. Toni paid some bills. We also looked into getting married. Our lawyer had advised us to wait. Toni is getting anxious and so am I. It does not really make that much sense to wait till the end of our year together to marry. We went to the government office and they said all I need is a passport and my CPF card. We also need to pay $350 reis. We might get married next week. We could get married tomorrow but Toni is thinking about us having a church wedding.

For dinner we went to a little chicken restaurant. The chicken came with tomatoes and onions in a olive oil. We also ordered rice with broccoli and French fries. Afterwords we went to the beach. We sat at a restaurant on the beach. I went in the water for about a half an hour. When I got out Toni said Helena called. So he went to do her make-up. Afterwords he had English classes. I took the train home. It takes about 45 minutes to get home. Toni has to work a lot the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment