Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20 days left...

Well things were a little weird today. Last night I went out for Andrews birthday ( Andrew is my friend I worked with at Hermes ) Yeidy came too. They came here and then we went to a Korean barbecue. It was pretty good. We had this huge pan of steaming seafood ( Crabs, mussels, shrimp and lobster tails. ) It was pretty old school but i ate too much.

Today at work I had my exit interview ( even though it is a week early ) I won't get into details but it was very strange and very surreal.

At home I talked to Toni. He got us an apartment in Lagoa ( which means Lagoon ) It is close to Copacabana and Lima. It is really cheap ( $1000 reais ) pretty big with two bedrooms. We do have to buy a refrigerator and stove...but that is normal in Rio. I feel much better leaving knowing I have a cool place to go to. And the building has a pool which I am very happy about. Well things are finally coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment