Tuesday, September 29, 2009

13 days left....

Today I have off of work. I went to the post office and mailed what was left to go out for ebay. So now ebay is done with. It was fun for awhile.

The women that said she wanted the Murphy bed canceled this morning. What is it with all the flakes on Craig's list. Well I emailed a couple more people but time is running out. I only have a few more days left in this apartment. After two and a half years I am back with living here with all these boxes. It will be a relief when my father and sister come to help me finish. I am not looking forward to the 9 hour car ride back to Ohio though.

Today I am going to take some "me" time and have lunch at my favorite Indian restaurant, Jackson diner. This will be my last time eating there for awhile. For a very long time I have been going there for lunches on Tuesday. The buffet is probably one of the worst things for me when it comes to loosing weight...but i love it. I am just not the same with out a weekly dose of sag and tandoori chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment