Thursday, September 24, 2009

17 days left...


Today. I worked....again. It was ok. I only have 4 days left. It was a little slow. I finished wiring the money to Brazil. Which would be easy but HSBC seems a little crazy. I left work early to meet yeidy to go to the lawyers' office...which was good because even though we came a half hour early to the appointment he had forgotten about us and was on his way out. But Yeidy signed the power of attorney papers so if for some reason i can't get back for my apartment closing it will still happen. After we went to El pequeno resturante which has very good Colombian food in Jackson Heights, NY. We ate a lot and then both drank too much sangria. Fun times. Tomorrow we are going to see a play on Broadway. This may be my last play for awhile...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment