Wednesday, September 30, 2009

10 days left...( Goodbye Etro )

Today was my last day of work. It was sad but at least there was cheese cake. I worked a pretty normal day. I had one good sales and I did a little visual / display work. Everyone gave me a card and we had a nice cake. It was not to emotional because I will see everyone one last time in a week for a little party / dinner in the evening.

It is a little sobering...after 15 years of retail...and 10 years of Madison avenue retail ...it has all come to an end.

Tomorrow i have off. I have to do a lot of laundry. I have to go to the post office for one last ebay shipment. The Russian that won my Miu Miu ankle boots finally paid up. I have to drop off my cable boxes to RCN cable.I have to drop my last two Etro uniform suits to the dry cleaners and I still have a bunch of things to do around my house. Well at least staying busy keeps me from getting to worried. It all kind of seems like I am just going on another vacation. Except for the lack of things in my house. Well Toni is on MSN messenger to video chat so I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment