Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First week of Febuary

Monday wasn't that great. We stayed in all day. We were on the computer for awhile looking for Hotels for our vacation. Toni has also been calling Universities to see if they have classes in Portuguese for me. Tuesday Toni had off again so we went to the beach in the afternoon. I came back in the evening and Toni went to his English class. We went to bed early because Toni worked early the next morning. I did not sleep well and woke up around 7:30am. Toni got up at 8:am and left to Tijuca for work an hour later. I stayed home. It was a nice day so I went to the pool in the afternoon. I am half way through the book I am reading.

I am still a little worried about the whole student visa thing. Since the whole gay marriage law is new here there are not that many lawyers that work with the law. There seems to be confusion about what I do or do not have to do. It being South America Toni is very alert that they are not trying to get extra money from us. I try to keep in the present and not worry to much in the future. I am looking forward to going back to New York in the April. It will be interesting to see how I feel about everything here when I have some distance from everything. If I can't come back to Rio in a short time I might try and visit somewhere else too. There is a lot in my future I don't know so I guess I will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment