Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday...

Tomorrow is my birthday. Toni sent me flowers at work. I have been working full time at Etro and it has been fine. I did finally get my document...the one I came to Nyc for. It is just a plane light blue sheet of paper that says that I am not in the FBI database. I tried to make copies...in case I loose it...but it can't be copied. Secret words come out that says unauthorized. The FBI is smart. Anyway I have to go to the consulate general of Brasil to get it legalized. I have tomorrow off so I am also doing other errands in the city. I have to go to the DMV. I want to have Indian food at Jackson's' dinner in Jackson Heights. I have a list of things Toni wants me to buy before I leave.

I booked my flight. I fly back to Brazil on June 20th. It is still awhile away but at least I have a date. I know Toni is a little calmer. Tonight I just saw the Spanish movie The secret in there eyes ( El secreto en los ojos ) that won the Academy Awards. It was very good. It reminded me of the old Hollywood classic thrillers that they made forty years ago. It is an hour till my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment