Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time goes by so slowly...

Well I returned to Ohio for two weeks. I stayed half the time with my sister in Apple creek and with my father and step-mother in Killbuck. It was a pretty sucessfull visit. Usualy I only go back for a weekend so everyone is kind of hyper and trying to spend as much time with me as possible. Since I was there for two weeks it was a little more calm and relaxed.

I was also there for Easter so I got to do an Easter egg hunt at my Aunt sues' house. I also got to see my dads' family at my Aunt Lynns. Me and my sister saw two movies ( The Bounty Hunter and Date Night ) and went shopping for video games. Since games are a lot cheaper here I went crazy and bought like 12 playstation 3 games.

My dad move out in the middle of the woods so he had lots of projects around his new house. We cut down trees. Mowed the lawn. Picked up sticks. That kind of thing. My father and step-mother like to spends most of there day looking for squirrels, birds, deer and wild turkeys.

Like I said it was a good visit but I am glad to be back. I have been writing or calling Toni about every other day. In Rio they have had massive rains and flooding. Around 200 people have dies there so far. I would guess it is mostly from mudslides in the Favelas. The poor have pretty badly made houses and then they are built on top of one another in the mountains. Toni says around the condo is a mess. I guess are lovely swimming pool is full of mud.

I sent in a second pair of fingerprints to the FBI and am now just waiting for my document. Nisha made dinner at home last night. Today I might go and see Andrew and then Nisha is cooking at home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment